What’s it like?
Our Rabbit meat is light in colour, low in fat and is great alternative to chicken. Try in a lovely light wine sauce, carrots & new potatoes.
- Our Rabbit meat is sourced direct from the China
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 500g Diced
Rabbit Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||3.2|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
Try something different with our diced…
- Mongolian Curry
- English Stew
Rabbit, Boneless Meat, in a 500g pack