What’s it like?
Our Goat Diced meat is similar to Lamb, but stronger in taste, it has a good mix of fat which intensifies the flavour when cooked slow. Try a hot spicy Jamaican curry and serve with a coconut rice.
- Our Goat meat is sourced direct from the Spain.
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 1kilo Diced
Goat Diced Meat Boneless (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
Nutrition Facts (Per 100g)
|Goat Diced (Boneless)||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.7|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
Try something different with our diced…
- Mongolian Curry
- English Stew
Goat, Diced Bonless Meat, in a 1kg pack