Quail, Bone in, 2 in a 560g pack
What’s it like?
Our Quail meat is wild and offers a wonderful texture, with a light game flavour. Simply pan fry or oven – try stuffing & wrapping in smoked pancetta and serve with a cream & calvados sauce.
- Our Quail meat is sourced direct from Spain
- Our Quail is is butchered by us, here at Kezie.
- Pack includes 4x 100g Boneless Quail
Boneless Whole Quail (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||1.7|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature.
- Place in the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes each side or to your liking.
- Rest meat for up to 5 minutes after cooking for best results.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 day
Trying cooking these with…
- Smoked Bacon
- Black Pudding
- Sweet Marsala Wine
- Honey & Thyme