What’s it like?
Our Venison Sausages comes from the large red deer or fallow, which offers a rich, gamey flavour, with a real juicy bite. Try a posh toad in the hole, rosemary and serve with creamy champ.
- Our Venison meat is sourced direct from the New Zealand
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 6x 45g Sausages, in a 270g pack
- Gluten Free
- Cook from Frozen
Venison (67%), Pork Fat (16%) Water, Vegetable Flakes, Salt, Potato Starch, Spices, Rice Flour, Stabiliser E450, Stabiliser E451, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphite E233 (SULPHUR DIOXIDE (SO2)) Sodium Citrate E331. Spice Extracts, Antioxidant E301, Herb Extracts.
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||3.7|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.5|
- Nutritional values updated 07/01/2019
For best results pan fry from frozen. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is piping hot, thoroughly cooked and no pink colour remains before serving. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
PAN FRY from Frozen
- Remove from all packaging.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry sausages over a low to medium heat for 18 minutes.
- Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.
Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Keep frozen at -18°C. Best before date indicated on the pack.
Try serving this with…
- Marmalade-baked sausages
- Sausage and mortadella ragu
- Italian sausage, pear, lentil and watercress salad
- Sausage casserole
- Sausage meatballs with chickpeas
- Tuscan beans with sausage and marjoram
- Pork sausages with cider lentils
- Sausage and fennel coleslaw wraps
Venison, Sausages, 6 in a 270g pack