What’s it like?
Our Pork meat should be a staple product in all households. Its a real family favourite – These bangers are a must in anyone’s basket, with a lovely hint of black pepper!
- Our Pork meat is sourced direct from the UK.
- Our Pork Sausages is manufactured by us, here at Kezie.
- Pack includes 6x 45g Pork & Black Pepper Sausages, in 270g pack
- Gluten Free
- Cook from frozen
Pork (75%), Water, Vegetable Flakes, Rice Flour, Salt, Spices, Stabiliser E450, Sugar, Preservative E221 (Sulphite) Yeast Extract, Herb, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid) Natural Flavourings.
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||6.0|
|of which Sugars (g)||2.5|
For best results pan fry from frozen. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is piping hot, thoroughly cooked and no pink colour remains before serving. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
PAN FRY from Frozen
- Remove from all packaging.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry sausages over a low to medium heat for 18 minutes.
- Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.
Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Keep frozen at -18°C. Best before date indicated on the pack.
Try serving this with…
- Marmalade-baked sausages
- Sausage and mortadella ragu
- Italian sausage, pear, lentil and watercress salad
- Sausage casserole
- Sausage meatballs with chickpeas
- Tuscan beans with sausage and marjoram
- Pork sausages with cider lentils
- Sausage and fennel coleslaw wraps
Pork, Black Pepper Sausages, 6 in a 270g pack