What’s it like?
Our Zebra Diced is a rich dark red meat, with wonderful mild game flavour, try a a rich sundried tomato sauce with olives, chills & spring onion, served with garlic bread.
- Our Zebra meat is sourced direct from the South Africa.
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 250g Diced
Zebra Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.8|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
Try something different with our diced…
- Mongolian Curry
- English Stew
Zebra, Diced, in a 250g pack