What’s it like?
Our Woodpigeon meat is wild and offers a wonderful texture, which is mouth watering. Simply pan fry – try adding to a salad with fresh red radishes, orange segments & chopped pistachio.
- Our Woodpigeon meat is sourced direct from the EU
- Skin off
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 14-16x 400g-500g Breast in a pack
Woodpigeon Breast (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.6|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature.
- Place in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or to your liking.
- Rest meat for up to 5 minutes after cooking for best results.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 day
Trying cooking these with…
- Smoked Bacon
- Black Pudding
- Sweet Marsala Wine
- Honey & Thyme
Woodpigeon, Breast Skin Off, 400-450g pack
Out of stock