Camel, Mince, in a 500g pack
What’s it like?
Our Camel Mince offer a mild gamey taste, with a medium grain texture it works well in a range of recipes. Try adding some mixed herbs, mint & wrap around a skewer to create a Kofta!!
- Our Camel meat is sourced direct from the Australia
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 500g pack
Camel Mince 100%
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||9.7|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.7|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Place in the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes (approx).
- Mix frequently throughout cooking.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try this Mince with these great combinations…
- Shepherds Pies
- Cottage Pie