What’s it like?
Rabbit meat is lighter in colour, low in fat and is great alternative to chicken.
- Our Rabbit meat is sourced direct from the China
- Our Rabbit mince is manufactured by us, here at Kezie.
- Ideal for anyone wanting to reduce there fat intake.
- Pack includes 1x 500g Rabbit Mince
Rabbit Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||1.5|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Place in the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes (approx).
- Mix frequently throughout cooking until browned all over.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try using this mince for your family favourites…
- Spag Bowl
- Shepherds Pies
- Cottage Pie
Rabbit, Mince, in a 500g pack
Out of stock