Camel, Roast, (+/- 1 Kg)
What’s it like?
Our Camel 1 kilo Roast offers a mild gamey taste, with a medium grain texture it works well in a range of recipes. Simply cook like you would a beef steak and serve with chunky chips & a mint yogurt dip.
- Our Camel meat is sourced direct from the Australia
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 1kilo Roast
Camel Roast 100%
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||1.6|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature.
- Place on a tray and cook for 1 hour 10 mins (approx).
- Rest the meat for up to 15 minutes after cooking.
- Remove the net before carving.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try this Steak with these great combinations…
- Garlic & Sage Butter
- Mashed Avocado
- Fried Egg
- Melted Stilton
- Roasted Red Peppers