Pork, Chops, 1 in a 340g pack
Out of stock
- Our Pork meat is sourced directly from the UK.
- Red Tractor
- Our Pork is butchered by us, here at Kezie.
- Pack includes 1 x 340g Chop
|VALUES OF COOKED PRODUCT||PRODUCT (PER 100G)|
|of which Saturates (g)||5.1|
|of which Sugars (g)||0|
For best results pan fry from defrost. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is thoroughly cooked before serving.
Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
- Defrost in a refrigerator for 12 hours
- Remove all packaging before cooking.
- Allow chop to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the chop in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for the following times:
- If thin pork chops, cook over medium-high to high heat, for 2 to 3 minutes per side – just right for browning and cooking them all the way through.
- For thicker chops, brown on both sides then check – it will take 5 to 6 minutes per side to completely cook them.
- Once cooked, rest for at least 5 mins.
Pork Meat – Chop (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD