Chicken, Smoked Breast, 2 in a 350-400g pack
Out of stock
What’s it like?
Our smoked Chicken, offers a wonderful, lightly smoked flavour, try pan frying then slice and serve with a range of pickles.
- Our Smoked Chicken Breast meat is sourced direct from the EU
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 350-400g Breast
Chicken meat (96%), food acid E326, dextrose, salt, thickener E407a, E410, E415, stabilizer E450, E451, sugar, antioxidant E301, preservation E261, E250, aroma, natural smoke.
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.5|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results pan fry from defrost. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is thoroughly cooked before serving.
Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
- Defrost in a refrigerator for 12 hours
- Remove from all packaging before cooking.
- Allow to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for 10-12 minute
- Probe to ensure it’s over 70
- Once cooked, rest for at least 5 mins.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.