Pork, Dry Cured Thick Cut Bacon, in a 310g pack
- Our Pork Bacon meat is sourced directly from the UK.
- Packed by us, here at Kezie
- Pack size 310g
|VALUES OF COOKED PRODUCT||PRODUCT (PER 100G)|
|of which Saturates (g)||6.2|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.5|
For best results pan fry from defrost. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is thoroughly cooked before serving.
Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
- Defrost in a refrigerator for 12 hours
- Remove from all packaging before cooking.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over a med heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the bacon in the dry pan and cook over a med heat for 2-3 minute each side, or to preferred level of crispiness
Pork Meat – Back Bacon (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD