What’s it like?
Our Camel Diced meat offers a mild gamey taste, with a medium grain texture it works well in a range of recipes. Try in a Moroccan spiced casserole, served with an Apricot cous cous.
- Our Camel meat is sourced direct from the Australia
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 250g Diced
Camel Meat 100%
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||1.6|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
Camel, Diced, in a 250g pack