What’s it like?
Our Reindeer Diced Meat is extremely popular at Christmas time, it is extremely tender with a light game flavour and a great alternative to Venison. Try cooking in a tagine with whole dates & flaked almonds.
- Our Reindeer Meat are sourced direct from Scandinavia
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Packs includes 1x 250g Reindeer Diced
Reindeer Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||1.8|
|of which Sugars (g)||,0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
Reindeer, Diced, in a 250g pack