What’s it like?
Our Reindeer Roast is extremely popular at Christmas time, it is extremely tender with a light game flavour and a great alternative to Venison…Try with a parmesan & rosemary crust and a rich dark jus!!
- Our Reindeer Meat are sourced direct from Scandinavia
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Packs includes 1x 1kilo Reindeer Roast
Reindeer Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||2.3|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.3|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature.
- Place on a tray and cook for 1 hour 10 mins (approx).
- Rest the meat for up to 15 minutes after cooking.
- Remove the net before carving.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Reindeer, Roast, +/- 1 Kg