What’s it like?
Our Zebra Haunch Roast is a rich dark red meat, with wonderful mild game flavour, try rubbing a sea salt, black pepper & parsley crusty on top and roast.
- Our Zebra meat is sourced direct from the South Africa.
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 1 kilo Rump Roast
Zebra Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||0.8|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.5|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature.
- Place on a tray and cook for 1 hour 10 mins (approx).
- Rest the meat for up to 15 minutes after cooking.
- Remove the net before carving.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try making your own rubs/topping…
- Parsley & Garlic Breadcrumb
- Honey, Sweet Apple & Mustard
- Wild Mushroom, Anchovies & Black Olive
Zebra, Roast, +/- 1 Kg
Out of stock