What’s it like?
Our Venison Diced comes from the large red deer or fallow, which offers a rich, gamey flavour. Try a venison coconut curry, with a warm naan bread.
- Our Venison meat is sourced direct from the New Zealand
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 250g Diced
Venison Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||1.4|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
Try something different with our diced…
- Mongolian Curry
- English Stew
Venison, Diced, in a 250g pack