Venison, Mince, in a 500g pack
What’s it like?
Our Venison Mince comes from the large red deer or fallow, which offers a rich, gamey flavour, with a medium grain texture. Try our venison mince in a spicy chilli con carne, with hot garlic bread.
- Our Venison meat is sourced direct from the New Zealand
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 500g Mince
Venison Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Game meat – may contain shot
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||4.2|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Place in the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes (approx).
- Mix frequently throughout cooking until browned all over.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.