What’s it like?
Our Venison Meatballs comes from the large red deer or fallow, which offers a rich, gamey flavour, with a medium grain texture. Try making a Swedish cream sauce and garnish with natural yogurt.
- Our Venison meat is sourced direct from the New Zealand
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 12x 20g Meatballs, in 240g pack
- Gluten Free
- Cook from Frozen
Venison Meat (82%), Water, Vegetable Flakes, Potato Starch, Salt, Rice Flour, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices (ground coriander, ground black pepper) Yeast Extract, Herb (rubbed parsley), Juniper Extract.
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||2.9|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.6|
For best results pan fry from frozen. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is piping hot, thoroughly cooked and no pink colour remains before serving. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
PAN FRY from Frozen
- Remove from all packaging.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry meatballs over a low to medium heat for 18 minutes.
- Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.
- Add to your favourite recipe.
Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Keep frozen at -18°C. Best before date indicated on the pack.
Try the meatballs for your family favourites…
- Meatballs & Pasta
- Pita Bread
- In a roll
- On a stick
Venison, Meatballs, 12 in a 240g pack