What’s it like?
Our Turkey Mince meat is a low fat white meat and is a great replacement to chicken for any recipe, try making into Kofta’s with a corn tortilla wrap and salsa dip.
- Our Turkey Mince meat is sourced direct from the UK
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 500g Mince
Turkey Mince (100%),
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||2.7|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.6|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Place in the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes (approx).
- Mix frequently throughout cooking until browned all over.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Turkey, Mince, in a 500g pack