What’s it like?
Our Wagyu Mince offering a a good balance of meat & fat, which intensifies it’s flavour. Try with a spicy seasoning & taco chips.
- Our Wagyu meat is sourced direct from the UK
- Reared here on our own farm
- Grade 5-6
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 500g Mince
Wagyu Beef Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Place in the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes (approx).
- Mix frequently throughout cooking until browned all over.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try using this mince for your family favourites…
- Spag Bowl
- Shepherds Pies
- Cottage Pie
Wagyu Beef, Mince, in a 500g pack