Wagyu Beef, Diced, in a 250g pack
Out of stock
- Our Wagyu meat is sourced directly from the UK
- Reared here on our own farm
- Grade 5-6
- It's butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1 x 250g Diced
|VALUES OF COOKED PRODUCT||PRODUCT (PER 100G)|
|of which Saturates (g)||5.4|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
Try something different with our diced…
- Mongolian Curry
- English Stew
Wagyu Beef Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD