What’s it like?
Our Wild Boar Meatballs offers a sweet, nutty flavour, try in a light red pesto & mascarpone cheese, with spaghetti,
- Our Wild Boar meat is sourced direct from the Spain.
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 12x 20g Meatballs, in a 240g pack
Wild Boar (90%), Water, Vegetable Flakes, Salt, Potato Starch, Spices, Rice Flour, Stabiliser E450, Stabiliser E451, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphite E233 (Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)), Sodium Citrate E331, Spice Extracts, Antioxidant E301, Herb Extract.
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||8.0|
For best results pan fry from frozen. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is piping hot, thoroughly cooked and no pink colour remains before serving. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
PAN FRY from Frozen
- Remove from all packaging.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry meatballs over a low to medium heat for 18 minutes.
- Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.
- Add to your favourite recipe.
Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Keep frozen at -18°C. Best before date indicated on the pack.
Try the meatballs for your family favourites…
- Meatballs & Pasta
- Pita Bread
- In a roll
- On a stick
Wild Boar, Meatballs, 12 in a 240g pack