Wild Boar, Roast, +/- 1 Kg
Only 4 left in stock
- Our Wild Boar meat is sourced direct from the EU.
- It's butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1 x 1 kg Roast
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||2.0|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature.
- Place on a tray and cook for 1 hour 10 mins (approx).
- Rest the meat for up to 15 minutes after cooking.
- Remove the net before carving.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try making your own rubs/topping…
- Parsley & Garlic Breadcrumb
- Honey, Sweet Apple & Mustard
- Wild Mushroom, Anchovies & Black Olives
Wild Boar Meat (100%)
This meat may contain shot & bone, although we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.