What’s it like?
Our Kangaroo Rump Roast is an extremely tender joint. Try pan frying in a simply parsley & sage butter, roast and serve with garlic roast potatoes.
- Our Kangaroo meat is sourced direct from the Australia
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 1kilo Roast
Kangaroo Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature.
- Place on a tray and cook for 1 hour 10 mins (approx).
- Rest the meat for up to 15 minutes after cooking.
- Remove the net before carving.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try making your own rubs/topping…
- Parsley & Garlic Breadcrumb
- Honey, Sweet Apple & Mustard
- Wild Mushroom, Anchovies & Black Olive
Kangaroo, Roast, +/- 1 Kg
Out of stock