Belgian Blue Beef, Rump Steaks, 2 in a 200g pack
Out of stock
Whats’s it like?
Belgian Blue Beef meat is similar in taste to beef but is slightly more darker in colour. It is full of great flavours & is extremely tender, its great value and perfect for any weekday supper.
- Our Belgian Blue Beef meat is sourced direct from the Belgium.
- Our Belgian Blue Beef Rump is butchered by us, here at Kezie.
- Extremely high in protein 36g per 100g
- Pack includes 2x 100g Belgian Blue Beef Rump
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|Of which Saturates (g)||0.5|
|of which Sugars (g)||0.5|
How to Cook
Always wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after handling raw meat, and after disposing of packaging. Use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw meat. Always cover meat and store at the bottom of your fridge. For best results, we recommend to Pan fry from Chilled.
- Defrost in a fridge for 24 hours and remove all packaging before cooking.
- Allow the steak to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature before cooking.
- Rub with a little oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place steak in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for 1 minute each side.
- Reduce heat to medium, then continue to cook to your liking for a further…
- then…2 mins each side rare, 3 mins each side medium, 5 mins each side w/done
Important: allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving. These instructions are given as a guideline only as steak thickness will vary. We recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly. Not suitable for microwave cooking. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Keep frozen at -18°C or below. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and use within 24 hours. For Best Before Date is indicated on base of the pack.
Try this Steak with these great combinations…
- Garlic & Sage Butter
- Mashed Avocado
- Fried Egg
- Melted Stilton
- Roasted Red Peppers