What’s it like?
Our Mulard Duck meat is also know as Magret de Canard, these birds are your classic meat bird, offering a wonderful rich plump breast for cooking.
- Our Mulard Duck meat is sourced direct from the EU
- Skin on
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 350-400g
Mulard Duck Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||7.0|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results pan fry from defrost. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is thoroughly cooked before serving.
Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
- Defrost in a refrigerator for 12 hours
- Remove from all packaging before cooking.
- Allow breast to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Rub the breast with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the breast skin down in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for 5 minute to render the fat crispy.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Mulard Duck, Breast, 1 in a -/+ 350g pack
Only 2 left in stock