Buffalo, Meatballs, 16 in 360g pack
What’s it like?
Our Buffalo Meatballs are similar to beef, but stronger in taste and extremely juicy. Try making a rich tomato, garlic & basil sauce and serve with a hot crusty roll.
- Our Buffalo meat is sourced direct from the Italy.
- It’s manufactured by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 16x 20g Meatballs 320g pack
- Gluten Free
- Cook from Frozen
Buffalo Meat (89%), Water, Pea Flour, Seasoning (Salt, Ground Black Pepper) Potato Fibre
Allergy Advice: For all allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||5.1|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results pan fry from frozen. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure that the product is piping hot, thoroughly cooked and no pink colour remains before serving. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
PAN FRY from Frozen
- Remove from all packaging.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry meatballs over a low to medium heat for 18 minutes.
- Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.
- Add to your favourite recipe.
Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Keep frozen at -18°C. Best before date indicated on the pack.
Try the meatballs for your family favourites…
- Meatballs & Pasta
- Pita Bread
- In a roll
- On a stick