What’s it like?
Our Smoked Duck meat is wild and offers a wonderful texture, with a mild smokiness flavour. Simply pan fry – try pan frying in butter and adding fresh rosemary and serve with a apple red cabbage.
- Our smoked Duck meat is sourced direct from the EU
- Skin on & slightly smoked
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 350g
Duck fillet, salt, maltodextrin, dextrose, stabiliser (E451, E452), thickener (E407), antioxidant, (E316), preservative (E250)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||2.0|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
- Defrost in a refrigerator for 12 hours
- Remove from all packaging before cooking.
- Allow breast to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Rub the breast with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the breast skin down in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for 5 minute to render the fat crispy.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Duck, Smoked Breast, 1 in a -/+ 300g pack