Mouflon, Diced, in a 250g pack
Out of stock
What’s it like?
Our Mouflon Diced meat, is slightly stronger in flavour than Lamb, try in a rich wine wine & tomato sauce, chopped carrot & fresh parsley.
- Our Mouflon meat is sourced direct from the Chile
- It’s butchered by us, here at Kezie
- Pack includes 1x 250g Diced
Mouflon Meat (100%)
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD
This game meat may contain shot & bone, we have taken every care to ensure these have been removed.
|Values of cooked product||Product (Per 100g)|
|of which Saturates (g)||1.2|
|of which Sugars (g)||<0.1|
For best results, fully defrost and cook from chilled. The following instructions are guidelines only. Please ensure product is thoroughly cooked through before serving.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan and the oven on a medium heat (180°C / Gas Mark 5).
- Remove product from packaging.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Place in a casserole dish and cook in the oven for up to 2 hours.
- Pre-heat the grill on a medium heat.
- Remove the product from the packaging.
- Bring the meat to room temperature and put on skewers with seasonal vegetables.
- Place on the Grill and cook for 2-5 minutes each side or to your liking.
- Rest meat for up to 5 minutes after cooking for best results.
Keep frozen at -18°C. Use by date indicated on the pack. Should this product defrost, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Try something different with our diced…
- Mongolian Curry
- English Stew